Carpool / RideShare Portal

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First Month of Operations

This first month of operations is going to be hard to beat. First, the
initial press release got picked up by some newspapers in the land,
then NBC5i did a news story on RideSearch that got aired in all of
Dallas, Rhode Island and Massachusets. We also over 1400 unique
visitors to the site in just 4 weeks. I think if more people get
involved we actually can make a difference.
This next month promises to be even better. Another press release will
get sent out regarding my decision to make the site free with ads. And
then another press release will get sent when I am finished with
RideSearch for the iPhone. Also I could be in the papers and on TV for
a different network. Then I am also planning some activities for Earth
Day and still have other ideas brewing...

So it has been good and I thank everyone for their support. Without
people who want to carpool this site wouldn't work at all. Thanks!

Brian Bass
Creator of RideSearch.com

No comments: