Carpool / RideShare Portal

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

First Media Coverage on NBC

Well, the interview went well. Different footage was aired at the First at 4, News at 5 and News at 6. The first at four was the biggest story. I think NBC in Dallas has a lot of viewers. So I am hoping that word will spread.

Here is a link to the video on the NBC5i Website:
http://video.nbc5i.com/player/?id=203291

I do realize that I have a big hurdle to get past to be successful:
1. People don't want to carpool
2. People don't trust the internet

Those are some big hurdles. But, here are my answers
1. With gas prices and the environment getting worse people are eventually going to have to carpool
2. Once people have to carpool they will need a site that is more secure and more private - it is like the dating service sites in the 90s. Eventually everyone started banking online. I think carpooling online is a logical step.

I think RideSearch.com will take off. It is all up to you. The option is now there. Time to carpool.

No comments: