Carpool / RideShare Portal

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

2 Weeks and Counting

Wow, I am excited. Visions of carpoolers are dancing in my head.. I was talking about what my motiviation is with this site tonight and I have to say, truthfully, my biggest motivation is saving the economy. See, I feel the pain of high gas prices just like everyone else and that hits me and all of us close to our wallets, every week. 2 Years ago when I started making RideSearch I was stung by how high gas prices were getting. And it just kept on getting higher. I said to myself,"someone has to do something." and then RideSearch was born. I have a dream. That all Commuter's will use RideSearch.com to carpool to work and back. And that as a result of lower demand for gasoline, the gas prices will go lower and thus, heal the pain of the cost of weekly commuting. I believe it can happen. We just all have to work together.

Brian Bass
Creator of RideSearch.com

No comments: